Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Anxiously awaiting an update...

We were hoping that Cohen would have a doctor's visit this past week and we would receive an update, but no news or pictures yet. Keep checking back since we are hopeful that we will get an update any day now. We are so anxious to see how he has changed since his newborn pictures!

Our friend Holly shared with us some information about the non-profit organization her mother started to help women and children in Guatemala. You can read more about her organization by clicking on the link below. Make sure you see the picture of Holly's daughter Sarah -- she is such a cutie!

Feed The Dream

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs. Price said...

I love reading all your comments on this blog. It is wonderful being able to keep up with the progress so easily. I am so proud for you all and I know you are very excited. I also have a gift for you for Christmas or really just as a celebration of this great event. Maybe one day I'll actually walked the six houses down the street from my house to yours and deliver it to you. Ha! Cohen is just a real sweetheart and I know you are thrilled!
Love ya always! Monica